The Council of Elders, also referred to the Advisory Board, is a group of accomplished professionals that are appointed to assist, monitor and help steer the executive board in establishing direction for GTP-NA corporate management related policies, and motivate the general membership as a whole with direction for future actions and deliberations.
- Dr. Isaac Takyi, MTA New York City Transit
- Professor Samuel Ampadu, Provost, KNUST
- Professor Kofi Obeng, North Carolina AT&T University
- Dr. Felix Ammah-Tagoe, E-ternational
- Mr. Joe Lamptey, former Chief Executive, Ghana Highways Authority
- Dr. John Riverson, Consultant (rtd.), formerly of the World Bank
The roles of the Advisory Board are:
- Provide moral support to the organization
- Assist the group in their execution of roles and responsibilities.
- Provide feedback to the organization regarding its operations and functions.
- Provide advice upon request and also share knowledge, expertise, and experiences with the group.